Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

6 months






Here are some pics of me at 6 months. You can compare these pics to the ones taken at 2 months and 4 months in the same chair. Mommy is a little late posting these pics, but last week at the doctor I weighed 20.13 lbs and am 26 3/4 inches long. I am growing like a weed and am now holding my bottle and trying to learn to crawl. I get up on my hands and knees but darn it, I only go backwards. It won't be long though, I will figure it out!! Then I can torture Macie instead of trying to eat her.

2 comments:

Jaycie said...

It is about time mommy gave us some new pictues! I can't believe how much you have grown just since X-mas. You are so close to crawling, just keep trying and it will be no time at all. Make sure mommy knows how to use the baby gates at the stairs! I can't wait till Feb. when we get to come and see you! I love you

Anonymous said...

I just can't believe what a big boy you are. Chillin in the recliner is just toooo cute!!!! Macie is in for quite a time, I can just see it now. I love you little one. See you soon.