Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Monday, July 09, 2007

Happy 1st Birthday






























I had my first birthday and I had a blast playing with the kids in the water. I got lots of good presents and had some yummy cake and ice cream. Grandma made the birthday cake and Cousin Jaycie decorated my cake. I was not to interested in digging in to my cake, I liked it when mommy fed it to me. That was the one time mommy would have let me get dirty and make a mess and I didn't want to. Oh well, I still had cake and a good time. I can't wait to have another party next year.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You sure had a good birthday. So many presents for one little boy. I loved being there and watching you play. Wish I could have seen that bike ride!! The swimming pool sure was fun. Love you my big boy.