Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Saturday, January 05, 2008

Merry Christmas 2007







Santa has arrived!
















Cousin Jaycie and I must have been very good this year

































Thanks Aunt Lisa, Uncle Curt and Jaycie for my ball pit, I love it




































































Thanks Santa, I love my new 4-wheeler.

























I still need a little help steering it





























Chillin' with Grandma



























Jaycie and I are checking out some of our new toys














Future rockstar - Cousin Jaycie









Hangin' with Aunt Lisa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had so much fun getting to spend Christmas with you. You were so much fun watching you play with all your toys. Tell Mommy I found one more ball that I need to return to your ball pit!

Anonymous said...

As you can see by the anonymous comment I left 2 times above, Grandma still has a little to learn about how to type on this laptop. I still need my keyboard. Santa sure was good to you and Jaycie. I thank my lucky stars that I got to see you both on Christmas morning. I hope I never have to miss a Christmas morning with my babies. I love you so much.