Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Monday, May 26, 2008

Memorial Weekend Fun









This weekend, I had some fun, I don't know about Mommy though. She has been working hard on my new room. I got to spend the night with Jenni, Joey, Taryn, and Maddi. We had fun, eating popsicles and playing in the water. Mommy has worked hard making me a new bedroom, I am getting my new furniture next week, but I wanted to share the work in progress with you now. More pics to come of the finished project. I love it so far, all the colors, as you can see in the picture I am pointing them out for you to see.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have a really good mommy to make you a room like that. And really good friends like Miss Jo for helping mommy, and Miss Jenni and Mister Joe for letting you stay and play with Taryn and Maddie while they worked on the room. Popsicles are just an added bonus!!! Love you