Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Children's Museum





















We went to the Children's Museum, but mommy and Aunt Lisa forgot their cameras. Mommy took these pics with her phone, so they are not the best, but they will have to work. I am not sure who had more fun, mommy and Aunt Lisa or me and Jaycie. I liked to play with all the different set ups and Jaycie had fun dressing up in all the outfits at the different stations. I could have stayed at the airplane all day.

3 comments:

Jaycie said...

I had so much fun with you at the museum. I can't wait to go again! I know Aunt Megan had fun with us too!

Anonymous said...

I sure wish I was there with you. That looked like a lot of fun. We will go again when I live there with all of you. I love you bunches and had so much fun with you when you came to stay with me.

Denny Lynn and John Lee said...

How cool! I hope I can come visit sometime and you two can take me there!