Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Sunday, November 09, 2008

Happy Halloween
















Mommy wants everyone to know how sorry she is that it has been so long since I have had any pics put on my blog. Her computer is not reading any USB ports or memory cards, so she cannot get the pics off her camera to put on to the blog. She finally got some off Aunt Lisa's camera and emailed them to herself so here are some pics of me at Halloween. I had so much fun this year trick-or-treating with Jaycie. I love that she lives here now and I get to see her everyday. As you can tell by these pictures, I was very serious all night. I had fun and got a bag full of candy, still wondering where it is and why I have not gotten to eat it. My Papa Tub bought this jacket for Jaycie when she was my age, so I used it, along with a saddle bad that came off of his bike as my trick-or-treat bag, I even got to wear one of his leather do rags. Everyone thought I was the cutest biker on the block.

4 comments:

Denny Lynn and John Lee said...

You look great - Jaycie is a little scarey, though! We have missed you. I got to hang out with your grandma this weekend - wish you could have been there!

King's Krew said...

You are a cute little biker ! But cousin Jaycie looks really scarey ! Sure enjoyed seeing you last weekend ! Hope your feeling better !

laci

Anonymous said...

I just love you to pieces. Not many times you are serious though. Tell mommy to break out the saddle bag and give you some of the candy she is hiding. If she won't, Grandma will be there soon! Love You!

Anonymous said...

Sorry Jaycie,
I thought there would be some of you on your site, so I did not comment on how scary you looked. Bet no one thinks you are girly in that outfit. Mostly caus anyone that knows you would not even know that is you! Love you Lots!