Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

My Christmas and 2yr Pictures
















Well Mommy was a little late getting my 2 year old pictures taken, but atleast we did it before I turned 3. This year has gone great, Grandma, Grandpa, Aunt Lisa, Uncle Curt and Cousin Jaycie have moved here and I am in heaven. I love having them here and have adjusted well to all of it. I am potty training and doing soooooo well, I have gone over a week now with no accidents even traveling to NM with Grandma. Mommy is so proud of me and what a big boy I have become.
P.S. My Santa is picture is yet to come, getting it scanned and emailed to me cuz mommy's computer is still broken.

3 comments:

Denny Lynn and John Lee said...

The pictures are wonderful! We loved our Christmas Card! Wish you were here - have a wonderful holiday.

Anonymous said...

Such a big boy you are. You keep telling me you are not a baby...looking at these pictures I have to agree. I am so proud of you and the potty training!!! I love babysitting for a job too. Love you bunches!

King's Krew said...

Love the new pictures and Christmas card we got ! Hope you all have a wonderful Christmas ! miss you guys !

laci