Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Saturday, August 15, 2009

My First Trip to the Dentist






















I had my first visit to the dentist, and I was so excited to go. Mommy came home from work early and I paniced trying to find my shoes so I could go to the dentist. Little did I know I still had an hour before it was time to go. I was such a good boy, did everything they asked me to, got to wear some really cool glasses so the light wouldn't bother my eyes, and got a bag of goodies because I was so good. The dentist said I have been doing a very good job of brushing my teeth, no cavities and no problems. I had so much fun at the dentist and can't wait to go back.

2 comments:

Grandma said...

You are such a big boy! I never knew anyone who was so excited to get to go to the dentist. But the bag of goodies made it all worth it. Keep brushing so that big pretty smile stays the same. Love you bunches!!!

Dean Dacanay said...

Those eyeglasses rock! May I have it? =) Can he still see his dentist while wearing that? My daughter's dentist appointment is coming up. I hope they also have glasses like this for my kid to enjoy. =]