Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Sunday, January 17, 2010

My Dog Buddy




Just before New Years Mommy had to take Macie to the vet because she was sick and hurting really bad. Macie was too sick and now she is in heaven, I have been very sad and non-stop talking about getting another dog to play with. I must be pretty good at convincing because Mommy finally gave in and took me to the Humane Society to find a new dog. I liked this brown dog and we took him out in the pen to play, he let me do whatever I wanted to him and didn't make a peep. He loves to chase the ball when I throw it for him and he even goes down the slide with me. I love my new "dog buddy" as I call him. We named him Nike and he loves it at his new house with us.

3 comments:

King's Krew said...

awwww ... I'm sorry to hear that about Macy ... I know that had to be hard ... glad to see you got a new buddy ! Hope ya'll are doing good !

laci

Grandma said...

I don't think we could have found a better dog buddy for you. You play so good together. Better quit walking Nike around like a wheelbarrow though. You guys have so much fun together.

Denny Lynn and John Lee said...

Great new dog! I know you will have fun growing up together. Sorry to hear about Macie!