Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!!



























Mommy made me this cute little costume and I loved to wear it. I wore it to school today and for trick-or-treating. I went to a few houses on the block and then helped mom pass out candy to all the kids. I loved to pick the candy from the basket and put it in the kids bags, sometimes they got a handful and sometimes they got one. After a while of playing and all that trick-or-treating I had to sit and eat me a sucker or two. Then I played with a neighbor in the dirt and had a blast. Can't wait for next year, when I know more of what is going on and can eat more candies.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Caleb - you are the cutest scarecrow I have ever seen. i don't think you could scare anything away as cute as you are. I am so glad you had fun. I hope next year we live there and then you and cousin Jaycie can trick-or-treat together. I love you and can't wait for one week (to see you)!

Anonymous said...

I just love the look. You and mommy are almost twins. It sure looks like you had fun playing with your friends and the big dog. I sure wish I had been there for you to give me some of the yummy candy. I love you and miss you bunches.