Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Six Flaggs over Texas



























































































I went to Dallas to meet up with Uncle Curt, Aunt Lisa, and cousin Jaycie. We had so much fun going to Six Flaggs, I rode everything I was tall enough to ride and loved all of it. I was not scared of any of the rides and cried when I could not get on the big kid rides with mommy and everyone else. I can't wait to go back again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Man I wish I could have been there. It sure looks like everyone had a very good time. It just gets better the taller you get, right Jaycie? Love you bunches and bunches!

Anonymous said...

We had as much as fun as you did! I am so glad that mommy said you guys could make it! I can't wait to go back - or just to see you in a few a weeks. This time we will go ride the rides at Fiesta Texas! Love you and can't wait to see you!