Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Sunday, November 08, 2009

Air Show 2009




























































































This weekend we went to the Air Show. I went two years ago, but don't remember any of it. I had a good time, watching the airplanes do "loopdy loops" and tricks. I was pretty upset when none of the planes that I got in took me for a ride. Mommy promised me that one day she would take me in a plane that would go somewhere. They were cool to look in, but sure would have been more fun to go somewhere. I did get to fly a plane that was just my size, actually I just got to pedal it around, but close enough I guess. We had a good time and I can't wait to go back again.

1 comments:

Grandma said...

The air show...wow was that fun. It was a pretty good birthday present for me, but you sure were unhappy becasue the plane did not take you anywhere. Someday!