Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Sunday, November 01, 2009

A Day At the Park
















I went to the park with all my friends and had a picnic. We played on the playground and rode our bikes through the trails. The next morning we were going to another park in Austin and I woke up throwing up. Mommy and me spent the day at Grannie's (Jenni's mom) throwing up. I would lay on the kitchen counter in between throwing up, Mommy said it was so cute, but so sad to see me like that. By noon I felt fine and was ready to go outside and play, then I ate for two days straight without getting full. :)

1 comments:

Grandma said...

How sad is that!! Poor baby, I feel so sad knowing that there is nothing to make you feel better. At least you had fun the first day. Thank goodness for Granny and her cabinet and letting you stay there until you felt good enough to go home without puking all over mommy's new car. Love you.