Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Sunday, November 01, 2009

Howl-O-Scream
















We went to Sea World for Howl-O-Scream. We spent the day looking at decorations and riding rides, I even went through a Haunted Forest and didn't get scared. I can't say the same thing for Mommy. The first thing through the front door was a million rubber snakes everywhere. She did a little panic dance and Grandma had to guide her through it with her eyes closed. I did get scared when a werewolf jumped out at me, I was on Mommy's shoulders and I almost pulled her neck off trying to get away. We had a good time, I can't wait to trick-or-treat and wear my costume.

1 comments:

Grandma said...

Seaworld was lots of fun. Everything was decorated with scary stuff. The later the evening the scarier it got. But we stayed until the very end, so I guess you weren't too scared. Love you.