Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Sunday, November 01, 2009

Happy Halloween 2009





















































































































































































































































































Finally, it arrived. I have had my costume for over a month, and I kept asking what time is Halloween. When I woke up this morning Mom finally said it was Halloween. I was so excited to go to Jaycie, Tita and Curt's to carve pumpkins then trick-or-treating. As far as carving pumpkins, I wasn't so into that afterall. I wanted nothing to do with the slop inside of the pumpkin and I was more interested in playing in the yard than carving the pumpkin. I just put my order in to Mommy for a "Happy Pumpkin" and she made me one I was very happy with. I was prepared to say trick-or-treat, thank you and Happy Halloween when I went to someone's door. Well I did alright, about three times to each person. I wanted to hang out and talk at each house I went to, so people just kept giving me candy, cuz I wouldn't leave. Mom says she thinks I am more related to Aunt Lisa than her. I had so much fun and can't wait to do it again next year.

1 comments:

Grandma said...

This was such a fun Halloween. I have never seen such good pumpkin carving!!! Even if you didn't want to touch to slop inside (don't blame you, it stinks) you got a very good jack-o-lantern. But better yet, you made a great Pirate! AArrrrrrgh Matey! I am glad you hade so much fun. Love you bunches.